CREAMY SPICE PUMPKINS
ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
Halloween is here, and as it could not be less, we present you a recipe of the most original, easy, and without the need of an oven! These little pumpkins will surprise everyone, not only because of how cute they are but also because they are gluten-free, sugar-free, refined flour free and trans-fat free.
|Honey / Maple syrup||2 tbs|
|Pumpkin Spice||1 tbs|
|Almond Flour||100 g|
|pumpkin Seeds||1 tbs|
|Hazelnut Butter||1 tbs|
|Salt (optional)||A pinch|
- Bake the pumpkin pieces in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees or until soft and roasted.
- Remove the pits from the dates and soak them in hot water for 10 minutes. After this time, drain them and put them in a blender with the pumpkin seeds, Hazelnut Butter and honey or agave syrup.
- Add the pecan nuts to the mixture and beat a little, just enough to leave small pieces of pecan nuts and add a little bit of crunchiness.
- Add the pumpkin, pumpkin spice and almond flour to the mixture and mix well with a spoon.
- Make small balls and put them on a piece of cling film to shape them. Put them in the freezer overnight.
- Optional dip them in melted chocolate. Serve cold but not frozen.
October 19, 2021 | Tags: nuts, health, healthly, benefits, calories, fats, fiber, Health, Nut butters | By: Nutty Admin